Computers are Like Men...
· In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
· They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem.
· They have a lot of data but are still clueless.
· As soon as you commit to one, you realize that, if you had waited a little longer you could have had a better model.
· They hear what you say, but not what you mean.
Computers are Like Women...
· No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
· The native language they use to communicate with other computers is incomprehensible to everyone else.
· Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
· As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
· You do the same thing for years, and suddenly it's wrong.